Introducing Widex BEYOND: Made-for-iPhone. Made for You.
Widex is proud to unveil the most connected made-for-iPhone hearing aid ever!
With an intuitive swipe-function App, personalized sound programs and multiple ways of connecting, Widex BEYOND delivers an unparalleled level of connectivity with the best sound in the industry.
BEYOND provides exceptional 2.4 Ghz direct connectivity, while advanced TRI-LINK™ technology lets wearers instantly connect to iPhones, T-Coils and a full range of DEX communication solutions. A highly innovative integrated signal processing chip-set design, with 100% independent channel separation, minimal in the industry - even while streaming.
What really makes Widex BEYOND special is its easy-to-use and customizable made-for-iPhone app. It allows full streaming functionality and control over the listening environment so hearing aid wearers are seamlessly connected anywhere and anytime - and provides unparalleled connectivity between their hearing aids. The App interface can be personalized by the wearers, and it also utilizes the familiar swipe functionality for easy navigation - so they can quickly and easily navigate through various intuitive commands and screens.
Other highlights include:
- The cleanest sound of any hearing aid in the industry with brilliant sound when streaming.
- Up to 30% better speech understanding in wind with the SMARTWIND MANAGER™ that significantly reduces wind noise annoyance.
- Better power consumption than other made-for-iPhone streaming hearing aids in the industry with PowerSaver Plus technology, designed specifically for the demands of connectivity.
- Soft Level Noise Reduction that allows soft speech sounds to be heard, while reducing bothersome soft noises.
- WidexLink™- the supreme InterEar communication technology.
According to Widex USA President Jeffrey Geigel, Widex BEYOND is ahead of the game when it comes to made-for-iPhone hearing technology. "Widex is already known for leading technology and sound. Now we allow the end-users to control that sound from their pockets via their iPhone."
Widex CEO Jorgen Jensen adds, "BEYOND has already been presented at EUHA in Germany to great success and it created a lot of positive attention. We are proud to have a product that sets new standards. Our customers live active lives, and BEYOND really helps them live their lives the way they want."
Widex BEYOND hits the market on November 30, 2016.
For more information, please contact Cheryl Anderson, Director of Marketing Communications, Widex USA at email@example.com
Widex is a world leader in hearing aid technology and has been developing the world's cleanest sounding hearing aids for 60 years. Widex products are sold in more than 100 countries around the world, and the company employs over 3,800 people worldwide.