Widex for professionals
LUNCH & LISTEN with widex
Save time while demonstrating why 94% of non-Widex wearers prefer Widex hearing aids in noise*.
host an event
Don't just tell your patients Widex is Best in Noise -
Lunch and Listens offer a fun marketing approach and address your patient’s real-life needs - all while creating a warm and personalized experience.
It's as easy as 1-2-3
With Widex representative support, easy-to-use checklists, and customizable invitations, it's easy, efficient, and effective to partner with Widex to host a Lunch & Listen event.
Identify an appropriate venue and patients.
Invite patients to attend and try out EVOKE hearing aids.
Enjoy the Widex difference in a real-life listening situation.
Why a Workshop?
Inexpensive option to save your clinic time
Demonstrate Widex' performance in noisy environments
Opportunity for interactions with peers for better learning
70-80% appointment rate
50-70% purchase rate
sign up now
When our patients had to put on their old hearing aids... they said, can we put the new ones back on? I was shocked that their reaction was so strong!
Dr. Jane Baxter, Aud, co-owner, pacific hearing services
- Two hours at a nearby restaurant.
- A list of patients who meet these criteria:
- Good attitude
- Good word discrimination and cognitive function
- Previous hearing aid experience
- Can be fit with instant tips for a demo
- Open schedule availability in the days following the event
Widex will provide
- Pre-event support including:
- Sample invitations
- Checklists and planning assistance
- Stock, swag, brochures, and name tags
- In-person support from a sales rep or clinical specialist
Interested in hosting a lunch and listen?
Fill in the information below and your Regional Sales Manager will contact you.
I am interested in hosting a lunch and listen with Widex.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service
* Laura Winther Balling, PhD, Oliver Townend, Wendy Switalski, AuD, MBA (2019, January 28) Real-life Hearing Device Benefit with Widex EVOKE, The Hearing Review.